Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend--MUCH different with a mobile toddler. I'm pretty sure I spent the entire visit chasing Jack around with a camera glued to my face. Which as you can imagine there were a few stumbles over the large orange things under my feet. What more can I say when the pictures say it for me? Presenting...Our Little Pumpkin ( sorry, I couldn't resist the seasonal cliche)




I asked Jack to sit on a pumpkin and low and behold he did it! (for about 15 seconds)




He then realized it was fun to try to balance his bottom on the large orange "bah" (ball).

What a ham!



This is Jack's attempt to pick up a pumpkin, a very large one at that. It started with a grunt and ended with a defeated "evee" (heavy).



If I can't pick it up why not kick it around? I promise no pumpkins were hurt.



A very windy hayride...checkout what little hair Jack does have blowing in the wind. I love it!


The hayride was followed by a trip to the Jack sized pumpkins. Once we spotted the little pumpkins on the hayride, Jack had to have one. He was elated that he could actually pick one up. Here he is "organizing" the little pumpkin patch. He took at least 20 down and made a nice pattern on the ground. And when Mommy tried to put them back for the other customers...oh, we won't even go there. I'm sure you can imagine.


Bye Bye Pumpkin Patch! See you next year!



3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Loooove these pics!!! And I love Jack's cute shirt! And of course Jack is darling as always!

The Fokens Family said...

I can't believe you got him to sit on the pumpkin and STAY posed. What did you do...put a large pumpkin on his feet to make him stay?? Carol made us a shirt...I JUST got it last week. Is Jack's 2T or 3T. I ordered 2T and I can aleady tell I will have to hand wash it so it won't shrink one inch!!
J looks just precious. You did a great job with the photos. It's amazing how big your little pumpking has gotten from last year! And just look at all that blonde hair blowing:)

~E

stephanie said...

Finally some hair! It looks like he had a great time. Love the pumpkin shirt.