1. I LOVE lists. I have To Do lists for my lists. Something about writing it down, organizing it, and then marking it off when I'm completed gives me such pleasure.
2. I really don't like to wash my hair. I don't mind the shower, but washing my hair...ugh! I only do it about twice a week, three on a good week. Not to mention, my hair performs much better when it is a little dirty.
3. When I was younger, I wanted to be politician's wife. I was fascinated with politics and continued to be until Jack was born. Somehow my interest took a back seat to the daily duties of Mommyhood. And as a sidebar...I am more than happy (& proud) to be Clay's wife.
4. I am obsessed with Dancing with the Stars. I have been since the second season. I have to admit when I first heard about the show on the radio, I thought "that is absolutely ridiculous"! Then one night (pre-Jack), Clay was out of town on business and I needed something to fill my night. I rarely watch TV, so I turned it on not having a clue what to watch. And there it was and as they say, 'the rest is history'--I was hooked. The costumes, the hair and makeup, the moves, the music...it actually makes me want to get up and dance. Unfortunately, I have no one to share my love with. I think I'm the only one my age obsessed with that show.
5. I hate excess bread. I always rip the crust off of sandwiches, pull the bun without burger off, peel away the folded part of a wrap, and tear the bun off before the hot dog begins. I strongly feel that bread deserves company.
Now I Tag...Erin, Stephanie (ha!), and Cristina

2 comments:
did you really just tag Stephanie??? :)
Hey Paula,
I saw your blog through Erin's and look at it here and there to read about your adventures with Jack - he's so cute! When I saw this post - I had to comment and confirm that you are NOT the only adult addicted to DWTS. I LOVE that show - watched it since Season 1 and I keep thinking the seasons are going to get worse and I can cure myself but they just get better and better! I'm so upset Edyta was gone so quickly this year - she and Cheryl are our faves (believe it or not, my husband watches too - I mean..you've seen the costumes so you know why). Anyway, will be looking forward to Monday night! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment