
Today Jack and I met Sophia and her Mommy, Cristina at Monkey Joes. Since our gym class was canceled we decided to do the next best thing or should I say the next best thing that would wear our little ones out. Daddy had the wonderful opportunity to take Jack last weekend when I was out of town. After hearing about all of their fun, I knew I had to take Jack and see for myself (with camera in hand). Daddy didn't exaggerate one bit about Jack's love for the "sligh" (translated as slide) or the life size blow up alligator. Jack was up and down and all around that arena of blow up jumpies. Toddler heaven, if I do say so myself. My little monkey would stop for a quick "mil, mil" break (which translates as whatever is in his sippy cup at the time) and then he was off again. I was close on his heels with my camera in his face. On occasion, I had to make a rescue if he got wedged between the 4 foot blow up poles or stuck under a dinosaur foot. The best part was when 8 month pregnant Cristina had to assist Sophia, luckily those rescues were few and far between or I might have been rescuing both of them...ha, that would have been a sight! By the end of our play we were all hot, tired and hungry. We headed to Willies for a restful lunch. It was Cristina and Sophia's first time eating at a Willies...how is that possible living in the ATL? Us Cibula's just might be eating out too much. Regardless, it was great food to follow our busy morning. Jack chowed down on a chicken and bean quesadilla...yum! and milk from Chick-fil-a. Yes, Willies does not serve milk so I had to make a milk run next door while Cristina watched the hungry babes. At the completion of meal time, Jack sported a bean beard and milk mustache. Can you say "oh so handsome"? Too bad I didn't bring my camera into the restaurant. We headed home and my little monkey crashed hard in his crib with visions of giant blow ups

dancing in his head and a very full tummy.


3 comments:
That looks so fun!! And I love Jack's shirt ... where did you get it? I can't believe these boys are growing up SO FAST!!
How much fun P!! We haven't visited Monkey Joes yet! Cutey pics!!
Oooh, thanks so much for the info! I am having so much fun "shopping"!!! Ok, one question ... (I thought I had your email address, but I can't find it) ... what size does Jack wear in the long-sleeved tees like the one in this post? It says to order one size up and I can't decide if I should go with 2T or 3T. THANK YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment