Another year, another birthday. Somehow they just don't seem as important as they use to, my focus in life has changed dramatically. Although, I must admit, my 30th year was amazing. With the addition of Jack and all of the good stuff that came with him it has been by far my best year yet. I can only imagine what "31" has in store for me. Here are 30 of my favorite memories from this past year...
1. My 30th surprise birthday lunch hosted by Clay
2. Taking Jon to his college orientation
3. Jack hitting the 4 month mark...no more acid reflux which equaled no more screaming!
4. Clay and my first date after the birth of Jack...dinner at Aqua Blue
5. GG healing from her nasty fall at my house
6. Jack's first invitation to a birthday party...Ansley turned one!
7. Thanksgiving in Florida at the Cibula's
8. The births of Patterson, Wesley Kate, and Nate...Jack's baby buddies
9. Hosting our first Christmas in our new house
10. Jack celebrating his first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter
11. New Years Eve in Nashville at a FSU game with Clay
12. Hosting fun play dates in our new playroom
13. Gymboree class with Sophia
14. Jack's first plane ride to Florida
15. Meeting Karen and Donna for lunch while we waited for Wesley Kate's arrival
16. Music class with Sophia
17. Mommies Night Out with the girls
18. Family coming to visit and finally having enough room for them
19. Clay's birthday dinner at Eclipse de Luna
20. Jack's first birthday party...yee haw!
21. Watching Jack crawl for the first time
22. Watching Jack walk for the first time
23. Play dates in the Park
24. Going to Braves games with my hubby
25. Swim lessons with Miller and Sophia
26. Our trip to Kentucky
27. Meeting Abby and hiring her as our Wednesday nanny...she is the best and J LOVES her!
28. Walks in the neighborhood with Jack and Cosby
29. Jack saying "mama" and meaning it
30. My birthday dinner with the girls
Okay, I could have made another list of '30', but I'll save that until I'm sixty. Needless to say, it has been a wonderful year and I owe all of my happy memories to my loving family and my fantastic friends. Here are some pictures of #30...dinner with the girls.
Thanks to everyone who made my day so special and we missed those of you who couldn't make it.
Yum! Look what we got to eat! I should say 'I'...I think most of it ended up on my fork!

4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Paula! I wish I could have made it!
I knew you were going to post the pic with my "feathers"! :) I had a great time at dinner!
SO sad that I missed the b-day dinner!!! I promise to make it up to you!!
Love, Al
See you this week for lunch!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment