
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Lucky 13
13 seems to be a lucky number around here. It's the date of my birthday, it was Jack's due date and his actual birth date, and now, at 13 months....Jack took his first steps! It happened early this evening at a neighbors house. We had strolled down for a cookout, never expecting such a significant milestone to occur. However, right in their kitchen, in front of all the neighbor's and kiddies, Jack took off on two feet. He would walk from the kitchen to the living room and take a plop. Then he was back up and trying it all over again. His cheeks were rosy red and he had a smile from ear to ear. He loved being on the move vertically and he beamed with pride. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera or video camera with me....ugh! I was so fearful if I ran home I would miss something. So, I will forever have to have the images sketched in my memory. But, I promise to get some footage this week of our little walker and plopper and post it on the blog soon. I couldn't resist sharing the news though...many of you know how I have been restlessly awaiting this day! Yea!! He did it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Jack...GO GO GO!! Can't wait to see the little stepper soon.
Yeah! See, overnight, right? I bet he's strutting all over the house today. Hooray for Jack!
(Now what will I have to tease you about? His feet are normal, he walks . . . Jack is just a regular old kid now!!)
Post a Comment