Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Pictures

You may be wondering where I have been lately...it's been a whole week since I last posted. Well, here is your answer. I have been looking at Jack's First Birthday pictures from HD Portraits also known as Heather Dahlby. Yes, I must have looked at them a hundred times, reliving that special day. She actually took about 250 pictures, but only edited her favorites. And those are the 65 that you will see in his Birthday album. The pictures include shots of the guests, decorations, cake eating, and lots of playing. There is even a shot of clingy Jack grabbing on to my pants leg...Mommy did not have permission to be out his sight on this momentous day! If you were there, I can almost guarantee there is an adorable shot of your little one too. I asked Heather to take lots of photos of Jack's friends. We don't ever want to forget who came to share in the joy of turning one. To view the pictures, just click on the "Jack's First Birthday" album to the left of the post <------. Then either click each individual picture or hit "slide show". Even more exciting, if you want to order one, click "order prints" on the top. I'm assuming you will be ordering the adorable pictures of your guest. Enjoy! And thank you to all who celebrated with us and we missed those who couldn't.


1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

LOVE Jack's cake face! They are beautiful pictures!!