But the celebrations must go on and that's just what we've been doing. We have been super busy celebrating "the end" with all sorts of par-tays!
First up a little Luau Kindergarten style...
Saying goodbye to this teacher is tough stuff. I couldn't have imagined a better fit than Mrs. A for my spunky Lucy. It's going to be hard to top this one.
Not to mention a classroom full of besties! Just pray for me that these two girls are together next year. If not, I'll be drying a lot of tears.
And then there was the 3rd grade goodbyes. I can't believe my first baby girl is off to 4th grade. It's impossible! That sweet bundle of pink just came into my life! Where did the time go?
3rd grade celebrated with a plethora of minute to win it games . Maggie was all in. So much so I could hardly find this girl the entire party. She's become quite the socialite in her old age.
With "the end" comes gift giving. My favorite part! This year I opted for some summer essentials for the classroom teachers. I filled these wet bags with sunscreen, fun summer earrings, tropical tic-tacs, cocktail napkins, and a hefty Target gift card.
And for all those other folks around school who make my kiddos feel so special, we gave them a bottle of my new favorite sunscreen. I mean who can't use a bottle of sunscreen? And it smells absolutely delish!
So there you have two of the three "ends". One more to come....5th grade graduation. Bring on the tissues!











No comments:
Post a Comment