I'm not really sure how this weekend actually came to fruition, but it did and I am so happy. Clay and I threw the idea out and before we knew it we were on a plane headed to Vegas.
It was a quick trip, but that's about you need there. We got two great shows in, a bit of gambling, some shopping and quality time together. My cup is full!
We stayed at the Venetian which was absolutely lovely and right on the strip. Plenty of dining and shopping options nearby and a great view night and day.
Our first night we attended the Gwen Stefani show at planet Hollywood. I am her boyfriend's biggest fan so it only seemed fitting. The show was incredible with amazing dancing and costume changes.
Naturally, my favorite set was the Western one. Loved it!
After another full day of gambling, shopping, and eating, we went to the Laugh Factory Comedy show. I always enjoy a good comedy act. Somehow I found myself up on the stage for this one. I swear it lasted a good 15 minutes {which is a life time onstage}. It was great fun though and Clay definitely got a kick out of it.
And then just like that our quick get away was over. Much appreciated we returned home with lots of goodies for the little ones. Always nice to leave and always wonderful to come back home!








No comments:
Post a Comment