Sunday, March 3, 2019

Bury The Hatchet

We love a good date night.  And now that the kids are a wee bit older {and thanks to Grandma} they are much easier to come by.

This past weekend we had a great night out at Bury The hatchet with a lovely group of friends.  I can't lie, throwing axes sounded a little daunting, not too mention scary at first, but it turned into a fun evening.  I highly recommend it.

I insisted that everyone dress the part...like Paul Bunyan style, I mean obviously.  Some cooperated while others didn't.  I won't name names...ha.  

But even dressing the part can't overcompensate for my lack of ax throwing talent.  Needless to say, I was not in the final bracket.



This guy, always determined and up for a challenge, faired well.




But Mandy's hubby walked away the winner.  Who knew there was even a winner at this sport?  Is it a sport?!?!


And of course, this lady came in a close second.  She loves to give Clay a run for his money.


So I may never be a pro Ax thrower, but a good time was had by all!  Can't wait to see where our next date night leads.





No comments: