Sunday, December 16, 2018

Elf The Musical

Now that I've spent the past two posts bragging on my littles, it's time to get back to the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"!

As with all kinds of things around here, my trio are growing out of a few traditions.  Boo hoo!  I had to spice up our annual holiday show circuit this season.  Goodbye Rudolph and possibly goodbye Matilda {although I think I can squeeze that one in with the girls again}.

I didn't have to search far for a replacement, our season tickets at the our local theater got us into Elf The Musical.  I don't know about you, but the movie is a giant hit with my kids so I was sure the theater productions would be as well.

The show was adorable, Grandma joined us, we met up with friends and I was able to get two of my three kids dressed up...I call that a successful Christmas tradition!






And we came home to our very own little Elf...love this boy!





No comments: