Sunday, November 25, 2018

Feeling Thankful

I've never really been a tremendous fan of the actual Thanksgiving meal, but man, am I a fan of what this holiday brings and means.  It's pretty amazing to celebrate a holiday all about thankfulness.  And let me tell you, I am "full of thanks". 

This Thanksgiving, I felt my childhood come full circle.  Here I was surrounded by family, hanging with my cousins, and watching our children play at a lake house...just like we did every Thanksgiving as kids.  

I am beyond THANKFUL for this gaggle of kiddos and that they get to be together just like we did.





I am THANKFUL for the Aunts, Uncles, and Grandmas who share in my life and our children's.





I am THANKFUL for the sunshine and beautiful view that surrounded our holiday.





I am THANKFUL for the feast we dined on and the fact that I didn't have to cook it.




I am THANKFUL for the sense of humor this family has and all the laughs that came with it.  Including a rocking karaoke competition, a corn hole tourney and a Pictionary battle.




 I'm THANKFUL for this lake house and all of the beds that allowed this entire family to stay together.  One giant Thanksgiving sleep over.

And I'm really THANKFUL for the waterfall and hiking trails right down the street that got us out of it for a day!









I'm going to bed tonight feeling very Thankful and beyond Blessed.  Not too mention totally exhausted from one too many nights of missing my bed time.

Safe travels family. xoxo Until next time...




No comments: