Sunday, November 4, 2018

Birthday Bestie

I truly believe you are never too old to celebrate a birthday even if it's not a milestone year and especially if it's one of your besties!  I'm all about a celebration.

A couple of us girls, grabbed Cristina, and hopped in the car for a night at the lake.  I've known Cristina for 11 years now.  She was my first mommy friend.  Here I was sitting in music class with a 5 month old baby and trying to figure out this whole stay at home mom thing when Cristina popped into my life....divine intervention, I'm sure of it.

It didn't take long for our friendship, our babies, and our families to grow.  It has been such a blessing having her by my side through these fun and exhausting years.  11 years later we are still besties and so are those two cutsie babies who brought us together!

It was meant to be and I'd say a CHEERS is in order.  It just so happens that right around the corner from our lake house are a few of the most beautiful wineries.  Add November Fall leaves, a glass of wine {or two}, some sweet friends and it was an amazing little get away.








Happy Birthday sweet friend!  Looking forward to many more celebrations!




No comments: