Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Biggest Pumpkins In The Patch

We made our annual visit to the patch this Fall.  Either the pumpkins are getting smaller or my kids are getting bigger.  I'd really like to believe it's not the latter.

Do you think it's possible to "out grow" the pumpkin patch visit?  I kind of thought this might be a possibility after our most recent trip.  I mean everything that used to look so big and exciting {i.e the jump pillow, the pedal carts, the corn barn} actually shrunk this year!  How is that even possible?

When I casually mentioned to the kids, "hey, we might be out growing this place, maybe next year we can just go somewhere and get pumpkins", I got a resounding "NOOOOO!".

So there you have it.  They are growing, the patch and it's activities are shrinking, but it's still a Fall Favorite.  I better enjoy it, right?






After our obligatory pumpkin pictures, the kids were off to explore my favorite Fall farm, Southern Belle.  And apparently, it's still a fave for them too.  In no particular order, {because that's seems to be how my computer uploads pictures these days}, here is some fo the fun we had...

The Best Pig Races in town...



The Corn Barn...{she shouldn't get any cuter if she tried...I adore this toothless wonder!}



The Petting Zoo...


Pumpkin Painting....


The Corn Maze...




Pumpkin Shopping...



The Flower Garden...




Water Duck Races....



The Jump Pillow...




 The Pedal Carts...



The Cow Train...


Tether Ball...



And just like that, we were done.  Everything checked off the list, no one lost, no one crying, no potty breaks...OMGOSH, they are growing up!



Here's to another family tradition that just keeps GROWING! Happy Fall Ya'll!





No comments: