Sunday, October 21, 2018

Purpose

Since having all three kids in the same school for a full day, I've been looking for some purpose in my life {kidding, but not really}.

Through a dear friend, Clay and I discovered the Hearts and Hands Gala three years ago benefitting the Ronald McDonald House.  The non-profit is a lovely way to help families in need. In essence they provide lodging for families who are in need of healthcare for their children while away from their home towns.  It's a home away from home in sorts.

That being said, with the little extra time on my hands, I've been able to get more involved this year.  Next up, I'll be assisting with the next big fundraiser and more excitingly I'm looking forward to actually volunteering in the local house!

So next time you are at McDonalds drop a little extra change in the donation box.  I promise it goes to an incredible cause.

Not to mention, having a reason to get all gussied up and hang with friends is pretty awesome too!







No comments: