Monday, July 9, 2018

"F" Is For The 4th Week

We spent the 4th of July week with a lot of "F"'s!  Family, Fireworks, Friends, Fur babies, Food, Fun, Firsts, Flying {on tubes} and I'm at a loss for any other "F"'s.  This may actually be my new top holiday.  It doesn't hurt that we spent the entire week on the water and all my favorite people came and went!

We started the week with pretty much everyone that I love!  My family of five, Grandma, GG, Uncle Jon, Aunt Bailee, baby Brecken, Uncle Joel, Aunt Catherine, cousin Halle, cousin Paul, and my very own Aunt Scrub.  We had a lake house full and I loved every minute of it {and am pretty sure my kids did too}!








Cousins are the best!!



A little indoor YO-YO competition.  Uncle Joel killed it!



Water balloon fights.  And yes, that's my 82 year old Grandma.  Can we say amazing?







My fur nephew, Ruckus, showed Shelton all the tricks about being a water dog.  Shelton officially spent the entire week soaked!  Yay!  We have a water pup!





I am 100% obsessed with Brecken!  I mean who wouldn't be?  He reminds of my toddler Jack!

















Maggie is our hood bough ornament on the boat.  She's been a "face in the wind" girl since she was a wee baby!




And Jack has been nicknamed, Marty McFly, due to his amazing boat hair.  80's flashback.





Come the actual big day, July 4th, I had to sit these cuties down for some real pictures.


Cousins...


Cousins with their Great Grandma...


My cuties {including our newest love}...


The Boys...



The Girls...


We took the boat our for a firework spectacular.  BUT, nothing beat the show from our very own dock put on by the Uncles.  It was actually quite incredible!




Once our family moved on, we stayed and welcomed a slew of friends {for the kiddos and the grown ups too}.









And we topped off the week with baby girl's FIRST lost tooth!  Luckily, the tooth fairy knows where our lake house is. And Lu got a free snow cone at the marina for her milestone event!


I don't know that summer can beat this week of "F"'s!


No comments: