We finally recovered from the California jet-lag and are ready to enjoy our last few days of summer. I mean, where did it go? I think this may quite possibly be the fastest fly by summer in history.
Okay, so get ready for this, it's kind of amazing, and I'm sure something you will want to give a try. I am always in search of new places to see and do with the kids, especially during the summer. We have done it all locally, so I was completely shocked and totally stoked when I found a Back Stage Chick-fil-a Tour! How have I missed this?
We all know Chick-fil-a is famous for their hospitality {and of course their chicken}. The tour was just that, completely hospitable and lovely.
We were a group of three families and had our engaging tour guide all to ourselves. She didn't miss a beat and kept the kids full attention the entire time.
A couple favorite stops included Truett Cathy's car collection...
His actual office...
A mock original diner....
And a real billboard....{come on, don't tell me you've never wanted to see those giant cows up close}...
Post tour, we made our way down to the Original Dwarf House Chick-fil-a. We sat on the side of the restaurant where a waitress serves you just for the experience. The kids and the adults were amazed by the menu...waffles, fried okra, mac n' cheese, and even hamburgers!
I'm not even embarrassed to say, we ordered one of everything just to try it! Spoiler alert...the mac'n cheese is coming to the restaurants next year.
So much fun...now to fill these last few days of summer vaca!











No comments:
Post a Comment