Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy {HEART} Day!

Oh I do declare, the Day of Love has arrived!    

The littles woke up today almost as excited as Christmas morning.  The first thing they do is check out their "We Love " doors every Valentine's morning.  The anticipation nearly kills them the night before.  So funny...it's the littlest things.

Here is Maggie's....



And Jack's..


And Lucy's....


It never fails, one door is always harder than the rest.  Luckily, that changes from year to year, and my lips are sealed as to which one it was this year.  It is {Heart} Day so let's keep things lovely.

And speaking of Lovely, just look who I get to spend my day with...

Jack, the little man who has stolen my heart.  So proud of who he is and excited to see what will come.




Maggie, my darling love bug, who just may be the world's best snuggler...ever!




And Lucy, the life of the party. Her spunk, while having a gentle heart, mesmerize me.





I'm off to get some lovin' from my three Valentines {and did mention I have a pretty awesome hubby too}!

XOXO
Happy 💘 Day Friends!


No comments: