Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"Ear" We Go Again

 "Ear" we go again...

Like I mentioned in Maggie's ear piercing post, I never imagined these girls would follow through with this. What originally started out as an incentive for Maggie, quickly turned into a family affair.  Straight from following my deal with Maggie, Lucy said, "can I get my ears pierced if I stop sucking my thumb too?".  And without even thinking, I said, "sure".  Again, assuming this would never happen.

Well hindsight is 20/20, guess I should have put an age on that agreement, because wouldn't you know, 28 days later, guess who kicked the habit?  Lucy!

I'm a momma of my word, so we were off to the ear piercing boutique today.  And just look how excited this little one was...


 Lucy had attended the big day with Maggie so she kind of knew what to expect.  However, believe it or not, this little one's pain threshold isn't quit as high as her big sisters.



Hence the wince and scowl, but no tears!  She was very happy to report the latter.



But, jut look at that beauty.  One more to go.  Once Lucy took a gander at her first ear {and a big deep breath} she was ready for number two.



You can do it Lucy!


 And just like that we have another set of pierced ears at hour house.


Both girls have their calendars marked for the first day they can change out earrings.  A lot of silly emoji earrings await!


No comments: