The weather could have not been more perfect for our Braves day. However, one little was not interested in attending. I imagine it had something to do with Braves colors not looking good on her that day. Or she "she didn't have anything to wear". I promise I can't even exaggerate the drama. So with that being said, we offered Maggie's ticket to Grandma and off we went.
We made sure to arrive plenty early before game time to give my, what became, two kids time to explore.
This little dare devil didn't even wince at the opportunity to ride the zip line, even with big brother going second.
We made our rounds through the kid's alley. Face painting and carnival games galore kept my littles busy.
Soon the game was calling our names {most especially Daddy's} so we took our seats. I'm a little bit of a seat snob when it comes to baseball games, but knowing the kids would get a little antsy, we opted for left field. To my surprise, you really can't go too wrong with any seats at the new stadium.
Lucy made it all the way to the top of the 8th. I'm thinking it had something do with that fidget spinner she scored at the gift shop. She was determined to get it going in her tiny hands.
A win-win for all. Go Braves!

No comments:
Post a Comment