Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Finally Flamingo Pictures

Lucy's 3rd birthday pictures have FINALLY arrived and I've FINALLY had a chance to peruse through them which in turn means I FINALLY posted about her party.

http://thecibulas.blogspot.com/2015/08/lucys-3rd-flamingo-fest.htmlLucy's Flamingo Party!

So, before you take a look, my beloved photographer, Andrea Wood moved {boo hoo!}.  I gave someone new a shot {no pun intended} and I'm not overly impressed {boo hoo again}.

You will see a few pictures scattered through the post that are from my camera.  And let's be honest, I was hardly trying, I did have a professional there.  But, unfortunately some important things weren't captured so I had to throw them in the post for nostalgia's sake.

And speaking of "sake", for organization's sake I put the birthday post back in August where it belongs!

So click the link and tell me what you think!

Off to work on Maggie's party...


No comments: