Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lucy's Walking Session...A Preview

Oh, how I wanted to do this session in the Fall before Christmas.  But, by the time I felt Lucy was a strong walker and confident enough to schedule it, Andrea was booked up.  I kind of assumed that.  So we set a date for January in hopes of an unseasonably warm day.

Well, it just so happened that a date came available four days before Christmas.  I jumped on it and again prayed for an unseasonably warm day.  Well, we got that.  Temps in the near 70s.  But,  in exchange we had to deal with a sopping wet ground and runny noses on two of my three kids.

Don't ask me how she did it, but I will never question Andrea Wood again.  Amazing.  I am so in love with this little preview that she posted today, that I just had to share the link.

I keep zoning in with my eagle eye looking for mud splattered pants and snot, I've yet to find any of the above.  But I do see a family that I adore.

The best Christmas present EVER!

http://andrea-wood.com/blog/2013/12/luwalking/


No comments: