Lucille Elizabeth "Lucy" has a birthdate. My, my has any decision been easy with this sweet bundle of pink yet? First her name, then her middle name, and now her birthdate.
But, I am happy to announce that we are finally ecstatic with Lucy's name and Dr Carroll and I have reached a consensus on the c-section date. Dr Carroll pushed for August 20th, I wanted something closer to Lucy's due date of August 26th, and we had to work around Dr Carroll's pending vacation.
So with all of that being said, I got exactly the date I wished for. Gotta love my Dr. {now we just have to pray I don't go into labor early or Dr Carroll will be wagging her finger at me saying, "I told you so".}
Without further ado, we will welcome sweet Lucy girl into our family on...
August 23rd, 2012
And she will be a virgo...shew!...that was a close one {wink, wink}. If you don't believe me read this vs this.

1 comment:
Yay! Great date! Enough time to meet Jack's teacher and settle him into his early morning routine. Can't wait to meet that Lucy!
Post a Comment