While we were waiting, we sprinkled the Mommy to be with a nautical themed shower this weekend. Talk about fun decorations, not to mention the food and friends were top notch. And thanks to Kristen for hosting at her beautiful home--it was the perfect venue on a perfectly sunny day.
The fun goodies were located at the entry table in sand pails--yummy and adorable crab and sailboat shaped cookies. I'm so mad that you can't see the sailboat cookies in the red pail. Trust me, they were darling.
Instead of the traditional baby clothesline, we did a fishing net complete with nautical wear for Lucas. How fun it must be to be a summer baby!
Look at these divine desserts...compliments of Kristen. Yum! They tasted as good as they looked.
This boy won't be short of precious clothes after this shower. And doesn't Cristina just look beautiful pregnant?
The hostesses and Mommy to be...Kristen, Isabelle, Cristina (and Lucas), Adriana (Cristina's lil' sis), and me.

1 comment:
What a great theme! I wish I could have joined ya'll!!
Love the cookies...adorable!
Post a Comment