Monday, February 22, 2010

A Little Sunshine

A little sunshine never hurt anyone. Especially after the winter we've had around here...wind, sleet, hail, snow, rain, you name it, we've had it and I'm sure it's not over yet. I love the sun, I enjoy being outdoors, and I actually find myslelf craving it. After being cooped up for 3 months, the Cibulas finally got outside to enjoy the warm(er) weather this weekend.

*I must explain Jack's outfit...he really did match at one point with a tee shirt and brown sweats (that I'm aware are way too short)...add a red fleece (that was already downstairs) to keep him warm, and then a pair of "outdoor" shoes from the garage, and wha lah! This is what you get.*



Poor Maggie, this was one of her first outdoor experiences...it's no fun being a fall baby. She finally had the chance to take in some fresh air, soak up a little sun, and watch Jack play as wide eyed as could be.



Jack pulled out the baseball tee first. Daddy made it official by topping him off with his Braves hat...just a teeny bit too big.



Next was the "Stomp Rocket". Jack got this from Santa and unfortunately, Christmas day was the only other day he has the opportunity to enjoy it. If you don't own one of these, I highly recommend it...so much fun, easy to use, and hours (well minutes, in Jack's case) of entertainment for boys and girls!




Another outdoor favorite...a trike ride with Daddy.



Even our spirited weinie dog, Cosby, joined the outdoor fun. Note he is sporting his shock collar to keep his "spirited" self contained!








No comments: