Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Cibula Is Born

We welcomed Margaret Grace Cibula on Monday, November 9th. Our family has been blessed beyond measure. After a somewhat eventful labor and delivery our baby girl was born at 7:49 a.m. I promise to share more about our little blessing soon. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We are loving the quiet life at the hospital!



Our little sumo wrestler...she weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Just a bit smaller than her big brother. There's hair under that hat too!

In the Operating Room minutes after she was born. You would never know by looking at me that I was super sick--seeing Maggie's sweet face was the best medicine I could have asked for.

We've had Maggie bundled in pink since she entered the world. In only two days she has already shown us her feisty side, but how could this sweet face intimidate you? (and I don't know what those red spots are--whatever they were, they're gone now)




18 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Yay! We've been anxiously awaiting your good news. She's just beautiful & BIG!! Bet your glad for that c-section...the best way to go.
I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks! Enjoy this sweet, sweet time!

The Campbells said...

So excited for you! Get all the rest you can, she looks like she will keep you on your toes.

amy said...

So glad she's safely here. I can't wait to hear more about her.

stephanie said...

She is beautiful!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics. Enjoy the rest of your hospital stay:)

Heather Dahlby said...

The picture of you seeing Maggie is totally priceless! Welcome Little Sister!!

Karen said...

Precious! Cant wait to meet her later this week!

Andrea said...

Oh Paula, what a little beauty! She is so CUTE! Gotta love those C-Sections! Jack has got to be so pumped! She looks like she'll be able to hold her own! God Bless You and enjoy your hospital stay! Lots and Lots of Love!

S, J, B, & S said...

PAULA! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Maggie is gorgeous and just perfect. So so happy for you guys ... can't wait for more pictures! :) Enjoy these sweet newborn days!

Allison said...

I can't wait to come see her again! She really is beautiful!

Summer R said...

Paula, she is just perfect!
So beautiful!!! Congratulations to you, Clay and Jack. I cant wait to hear all about her and see more pictures.

Tasha said...

Paula, she is so pretty! What a special time for your new family of 4! ~Tasha

Katie Florczyk said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to hear that your baby girl arrived safely and healthy! She is beautiful-I am amazed that someone your size can have such big babies! Paige says hello, and we can't wait to meet her:)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh, she is so precious! I'm hoping that you are recovering well. Maggie is beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how Jack is adjusting to having little Maggie around.

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet her next weekend!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you guys are resting well.

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I heard about your good news from Amy and Steph. She is beautiful! :)

Courtney said...

Paula, I am so happy for you guys! Look forward to hearing all about your adjustments. Love your sweet family.

Mom said...

Congratulations Jack! You have a beautiful little sister.