Tomorrow we become a family of four.
Tomorrow I can physically count all of her fingers and toes and individually kiss each one...yum!
Tomorrow we will know how much she weighs, no more guessing.
Tomorrow is the first of many sleepless nights.
Tomorrow Jack will be a big brother for the rest of his life.
Tomorrow I have to start watching what I eat and, and more importantly, how much.
Tomorrow I have two kids to worry about....forever.
Tomorrow I have a little girl.
Tomorrow I'm no longer just Jack's Mommy, I'm Jack and Maggie's Mommy.
Tomorrow everything changes.

7 comments:
You forgot "tomorrow everything changes...for the better!" Good luck and I will be praying for you and your family.
Everything changes in a GREAT way...I'll be checking back in for pictures. Put Clay on blogging duty!!
~E
I bet you are so excited! Tomorrow you will finally meet your precious Maggie! Can't wait to come see her! Let me know if you or Clay need anything! See you soon!!
Oh my gosh, is it tomorrow? Congratulations Paula! I can't wait to see pictures of Jack with his new little sister Maggie. Best of luck! You're in my thoughts and prayers. What a special day for all of you.
You're going to love having a girl!!!!! Don't forget to cuddle an extra five minutes on those sleepless nights. Before you know it, she'll be on the move....
I can't wait to see her.
Paula,
I remember all those feelings and just think how wonderful it is to finally see her. I will be praying for a smooth transition!
What sweet sentiments...I want to print these out for when I have baby number 2!---Tasha
Post a Comment