You've been a big brother for 6 days now. From the minute you met your baby sister at the hospital you loved her. You searched the room high and low for "your baby". And the minute you found her, your sweet face lit up. You wanted to hold her, kiss her, and squeeze her a little too tight. When Maggie reacted with crying to your signs of affection, you asked so concerned, "What happened to Maggie?". You patiently took a dozen pictures on Mommy's hospital bed with your new sister and acted silly and happy for each one.
Since we've been home, I come to look forward to your cheerful morning wake up call. After Daddy or Grandma get you up from your bed, you race into my room, searching and chanting, "where is Mommy and Maggie?" We both soak in your morning kisses and your contagious smile. I couldn't think of a better way for Maggie and I to wake up.
Tonight I was so proud of you. Without anyone asking you were such a big helper . When Maggie seemed a bit distressed in her swing, you raced over and put her pacifier right on top of her head. So proud of yourself, you came into the kitchen and announced to everyone, "Look what I did, I helped Maggie".
We love you Jack and we especially love the big brother that you are growing up to be. Maggie is very lucky to have you and we are all very lucky to have her.
All our love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Maggie

4 comments:
What a blessing! You guys are such a sweet family! Jack and Maggie are so lucky to have such wonderful parents! What beautiful pics!
XOXO
The Cofields
Oh my gosh, this is precious! I'm so proud of Jack being such a great big brother. I'm glad that you are documenting this so that he can look back at it one day.
Love the family picture! Paula, you look great.
You look radiant...and tan!! Did you just have a baby??
~Erica
that is so sweet! Hope things are going well at home!
Post a Comment