November 9th, 2009
11/9/09
It's the closest day to her original due date that Dr. C would let me go. I suppose 4 days early isn't too bad.
However, I have a feeling she is going to be a tiny little thing. I haven't gained any weight since my last visit--that was absolutely unheard of during Jack's pregnancy! And, I measured 3o weeks at my appointment today and tomorrow I am suppose to be 31 weeks...hmm. Dr. C doesn't seem to think anything of it. But, I can't help but wonder how I could from a 9 pounder to this. I suppose it is appropriate for our baby girl to be more petite than J was. It all remains to be seen on November 9th...maybe she's fooling us all.
So please mark your calendars for a hospital visit, if you can manage. Lord knows, we will be there 3 long days at least. I really don't want Maggie's "Who Came to Visit Me At the Hospital" page of her baby book to be empty just because she is our second!

5 comments:
A day after my mom's b-day...great time of year. I can't wait to meet Miss Maggie!
~Erica
Her book won't be empty, the only name she will care about is Jack. Believe me Maggie already knows his voice and the excitement that is all about Jack.
very exciting! are you at piedmont again?
Yeah! I cant wait to meet her!
The calendar is marked! Let the countdown begin :)
And small is not bad . . . my little peanut is healthy as she can be and easy to carry around b/c she's so light!
Post a Comment