The old saying goes, "

March roars in like a lion and leaves like a lamb". Today the adage proved to be untrue. Clay, Jack, Cosby, and I enjoyed a beautiful start to March right in our own front yard. With temperatures in the high 60s and the glorious sun beaming down on us it was hard to resist being outside. Daddy worked on chainsawing fallen trees in our yard from the terrible storm and possible tornado that came through our neighborhood earlier this week. Yes, I said tornado...(that is a whole other story in itself). And yes, I also said Daddy and chainsaw in the same sentence...(mind you, he had a little guidance from our friendly neighbor). Jack and I practiced first steps behind his new walking toy. He was off and away until he would run into a bumpy patch in the grass, then a little frustration would set in. I was there to help and off he would go again. It was very exciting to see Jack motivated to stand and actually move forward. Although, I think we have a long road ahead of us before independent walking. In between walki

ng practice, Jack and I sat in the grass and soaked in the rays, talked to neighbors, waved at dogs walking past, and watched Daddy hard at work. Daddy even took a few breaks to hang with us. Cosby enjoyed every minute. As much as I love warm weather, Cosby loves it double. Not to mention, he had his whole family to lounge in the grass with. He was in doggy heaven. It was a beautiful lazy afternoon...my favorite! Days like today make me wish that "lion" would never rear his ugly roar.

3 comments:
Hey you guys! Finally warm weather huh? Love, Mike
Jack looks like such a big boy with his FSU cap on!
What a precious boy you have!! And you dress him so cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog and I will add you to the reader list! :)
Summer
Post a Comment