Thursday, August 12, 2021

Back To School...It's True

After the past two school years, I'm finding it hard to believe that it's true.  We really are going back to school and in person!  Now if we could just get those masks off of my sweet kiddos faces...in time...I'm hoping anyway.

Well, here we go again.  Three kids and three schools.  I am happy to say they are all in the right places for this school year.  I'm not lying though, it would be nice to streamline this one day.

So let's start with my oldest.  Jack is back at the same middle school he as been at for the past 2 years.  He is in 8th grade this year and needed a full replinishment on his uniforms.  I think the kid grew 5 inches over the summer.



Next up is my Maggie. Sweet girl has been tossed around schools during this pandemic and is doing it again.  Maggie starts a new middle school this year for 6th grade.  I know she is in the right place and I know good things are to come.  But, I'd be lying if I didn't say this is going to be a big transition for all of us.  Her first day was riddled with excitement and nervous energy. 

You've got this sweet girl!

And then there is the baby.  Lucy is off to 3rd grade this year at our local elementary school.  I think she scored the biggest with the first day being a breeze...same school as the past 3 years and it's not middle school.  

She even got to participate in the fun elementary school meet and greet.  And guess what?  Lucky girl got just the teacher she had wished for all summer!  We are excited for a thrilling 3rd grade year Ms. M!





To wish all my littles {who are now not so little} an AMAZING first day of school I left a treat for them at the breakfast table.  And lest you think a Maze Pen wouldn't excite them, you are wrong, they were very grateful.  And even more so when they found the $5 tucked away in the back.


Happy First Days of 8th grade, 6th grade, & 3rd grade.  I know you all three will do AMAZING!






No comments: