Have I mentioned how much we are lovin' the lake? Sunshine please don't go away! I'm going to be longing for summer all fall and winter long....I can already feel it in my lake drenched bones.
Labor Day weekend was another one of those fabulous long weekends just" laking" it. We are turning into a legit lake family. The best part is all the friends and good times that are shared up there.
Although, Jack might say its the tube and wakeboard.
Lucy is big fan of the tube too. Our fearless girl loves showing off.
This guy was made for the lake. I think Shelton might actually be part fish. If he's not in the water he is our deck hand. Have I mentioned we adore our new pup?
We've recently added wake boarding to our list of lake activities. Jack is getting the hang of it, meanwhile, I can't even get up, and the girls are not interested.
We spotted a rock plunge this weekend. The boys were all about it. Us mamas were holding our breath.
All the while this girl remains our
Good times! We are checking our calendar and our weekends at the lake are dwindling. Ugh...can't Labor Day just be year round?











No comments:
Post a Comment