Ya'll it's my first and only year with three kids in the same school. I'm on the verge of tears and doing back flips at the same time. Before I loose my marbles, we better meet those teachers.
We never arrive empty handed to Meet and Greet. Two of my three aren't exactly the most outgoing when it comes to meeting new folks, so it serves as a lovely ice breaker. This year we opted for highlighters "Having you as My Teacher Will be The Highlight of My Year" and threw in a little gift card to Office Max. I will never forget those days of dishing out my own money to supply a classroom.
First stop....Kindergarten! Yes, I said it, my baby of all babies is going to KINDERGARTEN! She is so ready and I'm trying my best to be. Mrs. A is fun, vivacious, and a party...a perfect match for Lucy!
Next up...3rd Grade! How is this sweet little thing in 3rd grade?!?!? Maggie is in heaven with her tall blonde teacher. Embarrassing to say, but that's just how it is with this girl. Luckily, I know Mrs. D is an amazing teacher so score on both ends!
And our last stop...5th Grade! Oh my, I've got one beginning Elementary School and one ending it. Told you I was losing my marbles. Jack is thrilled to be with Mrs. D. She is all about academics and so is this guy. Pretty perfect pairing...and they have the same glasses!
Everyone is happy as can be and me, well, I'm going to spend the weekend hugging these students of mine just a little tighter.








No comments:
Post a Comment