It's basketball season, not only for Jack and Lucy, even the professionals are playing. I know, Ive got to get some game pictures of my two b-ballers up soon....note to self.
I can't believe this, but I don't think I've ever been to an NBA game. At least not that I can remember. And I know my kiddos haven't. So we jumped on the opportunity when the big kid's elementary school hosted a Night With The Hawks.
It included a court experience with the players and then watching the game with all of our school friends. So much fun!
I bet you never would have guessed, but the littlest one of all was way into the game. She wanted to know all about the rules, the score, the side shows, what was happening next, and on and on.
There is never a dull experience with Lu.

The Hawks lost miserably, such a bummer. But the experience was great! Until next time, I'll watch my littles on the court...and make sure I get some pictures too.




No comments:
Post a Comment