So here it is, the official Maggie's 2nd birthday post! It's been a long time coming. And in true Paula fashion, I debated how to do this. All of me leaned toward a slideshow. Unfortunately, I ran into some technical difficulties along the way {ugh...technology}. So after two plus hours of wasted time, I am going for plan B....a post with a lot of pictures.
I give you fair warning, this post is very picture heavy. Narrowing down my selection was nearly impossible. Let's just say almost another 2 plus hours {if you count the interim interruptions called life}. So many great memories and an awesome photographer behind the lens. {and at this point I need to put a plug in for Andrea Wood...fabulous, fabulous, and fabulous!...absolutely great to work with too! Highly recommend.}
And on that note, if you were one of Maggie's barnyard buddies at the party, I am sure I have a great shot of someone in your family. If you want it and I am pretty sure you will love it, let me know and I can email it your way.{I've got the CD...woo hooo!}. If you knew how many countless hours it took me to upload these few photos you would understand why I only focused on our family. Sorry guests, love ya, but I love Maggie and Jack even more!
Other than that, I had a "moo"valous time planning Maggie's 2nd celebration. I could go on and on about the decor, but I'll let the pictures do the talking. And then I could probably keep going on and on about the super petting farm staff and animals, the fun had by all, and my terrific two year old, but again, let's leave that to the pictures.
Enjoy! "Ewe" made it to the Backyard Barnyard
Barnyard Decorating:
{for some reason all of the yellow balloons kept popping...so no, I didn't try to go Christmas here}
{these were the signs leading the guests to the backyard (clearly in the wrong order here, but I don't have another 2 hours on hand to fix it)}
Barnyard Buffet:
{lollipop covers}
{the drinks were held in a red wheel barrow...so fun!}
Barnyard Fun:
{would it be weird to have farm animals framed in my house?...I adore this picture!}
{and this one}
{alllllmost the Christmas card picture}
{maggie was so concerned about this poor cow (and yes, he is a cow) having hair in his eyes, that she offered him her very own bow...that's my maggie!}
Barnyard Birthday
Happy "2 "sweet girl! Your family adores you!












































4 comments:
Happy Birthday Maggie! Was such an awesome party... so glad the disc got to you safely... and thanks so much for the plug.
Oh, and I dont think it be weird to frame a picture with a barn yard animal ;-) - that was one of my fav pictures too!
Happy Birthday!!!! So cute!! Pictures are perfect. Party was perfect!
Precious party! Love the farm animal pics!
Hi! I'm planning a farm party for my almost 2 yr old. I've been looking for smocked farm dresses, but I like this one best! Where did you find it? Awesome party and beautiful pictures! email spcarlson04 {at} gmail {dot} com
Post a Comment