Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Would Think...


You would think we didn't have much going on around here due to my lack of blogging lately. Actually, it's just the contrary.

Jack is camping crazy this month. We did Spanish camp and now he is in the midst of Animal camp. I almost felt a tinge of guilt having him so booked up for the month of June, but it was truly a necessity. Not for my sanity, although I could possibly blame it on that, but for Maggie. And he is lovin' it!

Maggie is on the 4th week of her ISR swim training. Such a commitment, but so worth it. Her lesson falls smack dab in the middle of the day, so it leaves us little room to go anywhere fun. Knowing this would be the case, I thought it would be best to have Jack camping while Mags was swimming. Really hoping to put a close to this early July. Mags is doing great. We thought she was a swimmer, but as soon as that girl learned to float she pushed swimming to the side. This was always the challenge with Jack-always a floater until this year-finally! We will see where it goes. But, as long as she can float I know she is safe.

Other than that, we are headed to Florida, yet again. This time for some family time. We are really looking forward to it. I'll have lots of pictures on our return. I've started a Love and Logic parenting course along with a few Mommy friends. Love the program--I'm hoping it is my answer to, well, you know. And I've been meeting with architects and contractors galore, trying to figure out if and/or what we should do to our sweet little cottage. And lastly, we celebrated my birthday...Mommy style. I wouldn't have asked for it any other way though.

So, since no post is complete without a picture, I'll leave you with a little Happy Birthday to Me snap shot...


Happy summer to all! Be back soon with something a little more eventful!




1 comment:

The Zimmermans said...

Happy Birthday Paula! You deserve a wonderful to celebrate you! I hope you got it amongst the busy toddler life.