
Okay, so maybe she STILL isn't crawling, but my Maggie just added a 4th word to her vocabulary. It was too good to wait until her 10 month post to write about. So here it is, listed in order...
1. mama
2. bye bye
3. dada
and now for the latest addition--
4. "ack"
She won't say anything on command, but given the right situation Maggie will give her new vocab a whirl. "ack" (Jack) came while looking at a family picture. At first, I thought I was hearing things. Really? Did she just say that? And then, she said it again while we stood outside Jack's door to get him up from his nap. I knew it was real at that point. And since then, Maggie has said "ack" or "kuh" on several occasions. I've even got witnesses--so I'm not hearing things! Unfortunately, Daddy has yet to hear it. But, I promise it's the real deal.
I'm assuming next on the list is Cosby...she is enamored by him! Way to go Mags and your literary genius!

2 comments:
Can't wait to hear that little talker this weekend:)
Girlie,
Our doc told us, we've got walkers and talkers and David was definitely a talker, he never seemed to crawl, he would just roll everywhere like a steamroller... Maggie is so adorable, squeeze her for us.
Post a Comment