Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Waiting

I promise we are still alive and kicking around here. I miss blogging dearly and sharing the ins and outs of our life. Not to mention reading up on everyone else....I feel so out of the loop. But, the cause for my absence is one silly phone jack which can be traced back to the infamous move. The location that I want "MY" computer is not accessible to a phone line. Not willing to alter my desired location, we called Bellsouth to schedule a phone jack install. Two weeks later they arrived only to tell me that we would have cords stapled around my doorways to make it happen. Uh, I don't think so! Have I ever mentioned, I hate cords? So on to plan B. And that my friend, is a wireless Internet card. I called the same day which was a week ago, ordered the card, and was told it would be here in 3-5 days. Still no card. Clay called Bellsouth today to check the status and they NEVER placed the order. Ugh! This time around they said the card will arrive in 10 days. So, I am still waiting for "MY" computer to be up and running. When the wait is over, I will resume my normal blog postings and blog reading. Until then, I miss you all! **you may be wondering how I've posted since the move, well it's been on Clay's computer, WHICH is always off to work with him & a pain to download pictures to...so I think I'll continue my wait...who knows it may not be the whole 10 days (fingers crossed)**


No comments: