Jack "helped" me plant spring flowers today. The weather was beautiful (whats up with that ?...the weather man said it was going to rain Tuesday through Saturday). Trust me, I'm not complaining, just pleasantly surprised. Jack and I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day, (just in case the forecast proves to be correct for the reminder of the week). We planted the afternoon away and enjoyed every minute of it. Jack's idea of help involved a little mess making, taste testing, and some cause & effect experimentation. Here is the story of how his stark white tee shirt quickly turned into a dingy brown one...
Hmmm...what's this? Looks like Mommy and I are about to do something really fun.
Oh wow, there is dirt in this...cool!

I wonder if Mommy will go get this pot for me if I push it off the deck for the 4th time.

Dirt in a beautiful flower pot...Yum!...I bet this will taste good.
Not too bad...I've had better though.

Mommy says, I'm too dirty to even go upstairs, so it looks like I get a bath in the kitchen sink tonight...which is okay by me, this faucet is pretty interesting.
3 comments:
What cute pictures of a fun afternoon for mommy and son. And hey man -- way to go with that camera tilt! I do it all the time :) Love the angles!
Teach me how to tilt!! I love it!
Too cute! What a good little helper you have. I'm with you on the weather. It's crazy. I miss the coast. How about you?
Post a Comment